- Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother, Dreamer, AfroBohemian, Creative ; Born in Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria and raised in Abeokuta, Ogun state, Nigeria to a Medical Doctor father and a Broadcaster mother in the late 70’s
- Lived in the UK 1978 -1981, 2000-2003
- Relocated to the US 2003
- Calling – Music, Sharing inspiration via my Afrosoul/ AfroFolk Music as a Singer/Songwriter (you can visit www.tosinger.com for more about my music)
- Education – B.Ed/Communication & Language Arts (University of Ibadan, Nigeria 1998 ); MA International Relations (Nottingham University 2001), MA Arts Administration (Savannah College of Art & Design SCAD – 2012)
- Career – Freelance Writer & Creative Arts Consultant (PR Branding & Event Production)
- Passion – Africa and The Arts
- Blog : My blog is a space for me to share some of what I find interesting and inspiring in the Arts and Culture arena as it relates to the African continent and the diaspora, this is a passion of mine. I share my artsy interests and information/news about trailblazing personalities and intriguing projects in the Literal and Creative Arts in general. Sometimes informational and generally inspirational posts.
- Current Location : Atlanta, Georgia
- Email – email@example.com. Thanks for visiting (and following) my blog.
I beautifully dream and positively do 🙂