When you stop chasing the wrong things you give
the right things a chance to catch you.
Hullo Everyone,.. Today being the last day of the month of November…If you are like me, then I am sure reflections are already or about to get started and goal-setting for the new year is in process..
So I personally handpicked 7 of the 30 things to STOP (compiled by marcandangel) and thought they were very important enough to share with you and may be a good mental ‘unlock key’ to open the doors to GO into 2014 on a positive slate.
- Stop trying to be someone you’re not. – One of the greatest challenges in life is being yourself in a world that’s trying to make you like everyone else. Someone will always be prettier, someone will always be smarter, someone will always be younger, but they will never be you. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
- Stop running from your problems. – Face them head on. No, it won’t be easy. There is no person in the world capable of flawlessly handling every punch thrown at them. We aren’t supposed to be able to instantly solve problems. That’s not how we’re made. In fact, we’re made to get upset, sad, hurt, stumble and fall. Because that’s the whole purpose of living – to face problems, learn, adapt, and solve them over the course of time. This is what ultimately molds us into the person we become
- Stop spending time with the wrong people. – Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth. And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends.
- Stop putting your own needs on the back burner. – The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. Yes, help others; but help yourself too. If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now
5. Stop being scared to make a mistake. – Doing something and getting it wrong is at least ten times more productive than doing nothing. Every success has a trail of failures behind it, and every failure is leading towards success. You end up regretting the things you did NOT do far more than the things you did
6. Stop focusing on what you don’t want to happen. – Focus on what you do want to happen. Positive thinking is at the forefront of every great success story. If you awake every morning with the thought that something wonderful will happen in your life today, and you pay close attention, you’ll often find that you’re right.
7. Stop being ungrateful. – No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs. Instead of thinking about what you’re missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.
And ultimately, with God on your side, you CAN stop and GO!—>
If there is anything you should NOT stop —> ↓ ↓ ↓
Beautifully Dreaming, Positively Doing…
One thought on “WHEN STOP! PUSHES YOU TO GO!…”
Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website before but after browsing through a few of the articles I realized it’s new
to me. Anyways, I’m certainly pleased I discovered it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking bacdk regularly!